Auckland, New Zealand
I am a confident and energetic person who is passionate about high street fashion and excited by this challenging fast pace environment. Looking to progress within this growing industry. Would like to take upon a more senior role that showcase my initiative, efficient planning skills and entrepreneurial spirit whilst continuing to be an aspirational leader, who thinks outside the box, drives key tasks and continues to work as a strong brand ambassador.
Otago Polytechnic, Otago, NZ
Bachelor of Design (Fashion)
High achieving student who was selected to attend and showcase his collection at Shanghai Fashion Week 2014 and iD Dunedin Fashion Week 2015. Excellent results in both design studio papers and fashion fundamental papers. Includes multiple internship experience with Barkers Men Clothing Head Office, Mild-red design studio and Esquire Tailoring and Alteration.
Roncalli College, Timaru, NZ
NCEA L2, 3 + U.E.
High achieving student who participate multiples activities and leadership programmes. International Student Leader during both years of study, member of the school choir, church band and graphic design team. Active in musical and art performances in the area of piano and vocal as part of NCEA internal/external.
Topshop Topman, Auckland+Wellington, NZ
Deputy Visual Merchandising Manager
- Advanced skills required from previous Visual Merchandiser role.
- Skill set on management of VM team and Topshop Topman retail team.
- Influence and drive sales through delivering the highest visual standards.
- Over-see creative tasks and floor merchandise movement on the highest visual yet commercial standard.
- Optimise and showcase seasonal product throughout store with particular focus on mannequin styling, outfit builds, windows design and key promotional areas.
- To epitomise the brands by living the values, be a fashion role model and setting example to the rest of the store team when it comes to delivering great customer service and management style.
- Take on store management role and responsibility as an acting store manager weekly.
Barkers Men Clothing, Dunedin, NZ
Full-time Customer Service, Personal Stylist and Key-holder
- Heavily focus on approaching customers with suitable manners and service, driving personal KPIs and reaching store target within company.
- High standard on POS operation including cash/credit card handling and inventory count.
- Provide styling service to customer that suitable to individual briefs and within company standard and aesthetic.
- Also to maintain store merchandise clean and tidy, being vigilant at all times and assisting to minimise stock loss through theft or damage.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are effectively carried out.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin Speaking
- Excellent in English and Traditional Chinese Read and Write
- Fashion Design and drawing, pattern-making, garments construction, fashion styling, creative design on Adobe Creative Cloud, creative thinking and collaboration across media and specialties.
- Store visual merchandising, product knowledge and analysis, customer service skills, marketing and promotions, deadline orientated, fashion styling, stockroom procedures and attention to detail.
- Sociable personality, team player, self-motivated, hard-working, creative, responsible, dedicated, high levels of integrity and loyalty.